Pro-Ject T1 Walnut Ortofon OM5e (Certified Refurbished)
The Pro-Ject T1 packs quite a few quality features into a turntable that boasts a very reasonable price tag. The base is constructed out of solid materials with a nice finish, and the heavy glass platter is a rarity at this price point. There's also a factory-installed Ortofon OM 5E moving magnet cartridge on the tonearm. All of that adds up to a turntable that looks great, sounds great, and won't break the bank.
- heavy 8mm zero-resonance glass platter with felt mat to protect records from scratches
- 8.6" one-piece aluminum tonearm with low-friction, vibration-free bearing
- includes pre-mounted Ortofon OM 5E moving magnet cartridge
- anti-resonant sub-platter design
- heavy, solid, precision routed chassis with shock absorbing feet
- ultra-precise main bearing with a hardened steel axle and brass bushing
- electronically regulated, precision-speed AC motor
- fully manual operation
- speed variance: 0.7% (at 33-1/3 RPM), 0.6% (at 45 RPM)
- wow and flutter: 0.25% (at 33-1/3 RPM), 0.23% (at 45 RPM)
Dimensions and warranty:
- 16-3/8"W x 3-5/16"H (with dust cover down) x 13-3/16"D
- weight: 8.3 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.