FACTORY REFURBISHED 'B-STOCK' UNIT.
1 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S PARTS AND LABOUR WARRANTY INCLUDED.
What is B-Stock?
B-Stock items are items that manufacturers have received back from their partners for various reasons. These items are then refurbished by the manufacturer to 'like-new' condition. In most cases, outside of the packaging, the units themselves are indistinguishable from new. Every unit is thoroughly tested and re-certified by the manufacturer and come with a 1 year parts & labour warranty. B-Stock items offer tremendous savings compared to their new counterparts.
Whether you want to break out the vinyl, discover the thrill of hi-res audio, or just want an amp that?s versatile enough for a bit of everything, from big TV sound on movie night to CDs on Sunday morning, the A-9010 is ready to inspire.The latest addition to Onkyo?s range of pure hi-fi separates boasts high-current WRAT (Wide Range Amp Technology), generous digital and analog audio inputs, a built-in phono equalizer, and the top quality Wolfson DAC. Inside the chassis are discrete low-impedance amplifiers, an extruded aluminum heat sink, and capacitors designed to support high current delivery with low distortion. The independent headphone amplifier, gold-plated transparent speaker posts, and chunky knobs will further help bring all your digital and analog sources to life.
- 44 W/Ch (8 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC)
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology) with Discrete Amplifier Output Circuitry
- High Quality Wolfson WM8718 192 kHz/24-bit Digital-to-Analog Converter
- Two Digital Audio Inputs (Optical and Coaxial)
- Coaxial Supports Sampling Rates Up to 192 kHz/24-bit (Optical 96 kHz/24-bit)
- Independent Headphone Amplification Circuitry
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.