Asus RT-AX88U Quad-Core Wireless Dual Band Router
The growing number of connected personal and IoT devices has led to an overall increase in network density that is pushing the limits of the current Wi-Fi standard. The latest 802.11ax standard provides future-proof technologies, higher network efficiency, faster Wi-Fi speeds, greater coverage and improved battery life for connected devices, providing a significantly better networking experience for users. Features Include:
- Next-Gen WiFi 6 Standard - 802.11ax WiFi standard for better efficiency and throughput.
- Ultrafast WiFi Speed - 6000Mbps WiFi speed to handle even the busiest network with ease.
- Wider Usage and More Convenience - 4 antennas + 8 LAN ports to support more clients at the same time.
- Commercial-grade Security - AiProtection Pro, powered by Trend Micro™, blocks internet security threats for all your connected smart devices.
- Better Partner with Mesh System - Compatible with ASUS AiMesh WiFi system for seamless whole-home coverage.
- Smart Home Ready - Control your RT-AX88U by linking your Amazon Alexa to it with simple voice commands.
Give your Online Gaming a Double Boost
Commercial-grade Security for your Home Network
Wired or Wireless.
The Choice is Yours.
More LAN Ports for
Eight Gigabit LAN ports make
Wireless that's as Stable as Wired Ethernet
When you are far away from your router, enjoying the stability of a wired network connection is usually impractical or impossible. With special designed antennas, AiRadar beamforming and RangeBoost technology,
Powerful Whole-home Wi-Fi System.
The Way You Want.
In most cases, your
- Turn your ASUS routers into whole-home Wi-Fi system with a simple firmware update
- Mix and match preferred models from selected ASUS routers
- Create a Wi-Fi network with either a single SSID or multiple SSIDs
- All router features works across the entire Wi-Fi system
Extreme Power with 1.8GHz Quad-core CPU
In addition to LAN port aggregation, RT-AX88U supports WAN port aggregation, which combines gigabit WAN and LAN ports to deliver internet speeds of over 1Gbps*. This eliminates the 1G bottleneck from WAN port, a great choice if you have over 1Gbps internet from the internet service provider.*To access WAN port aggregation, cable modem, router, or switch needs to support 802.3ad standard. To achieve the best performance for a cable modem, DOCSIS 3.1 standard is required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.